Thursday, February 3, 2011

0302011

I just watched "sang pemimpi" the movie, it's bout dreamer. Do you believe in dream? I did, but i hesitate now. I was a dreamer, that dream brought me here, thousand miles away from my parents, from my beloved brother.... but i never regret to get this. This is my path, my fate, my own way from God.

I wasn't alone, i was in pair, dreaming together with someone i "loved". What bout now? He's gone, he's gonna wake up from our dreams, leaving me alone, still dreaming. Should i wake up too? Why should i wake up? I love to dream, it has no pain, and i'll feel the pain when i get up. Why should i think of him? I used to be alone, i'm okay, i'll be okay. You know, when girl says "i'm okay" it means "you should know what you did wrong!"

Leave it, i have accounting quiz tomorrow, i did nothing for entire day but sleeping, sleeping and sleeping.

Ganbatte!!! Hamasah! Ihmas! Let's rock the world! YEEAAAAAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment